Google Search

Ad3

Sunday 26 December 2021

DETAILS ON FHISH'S CORPS REMOVAL FROM MUTUARY TODAY.

 

Fish's image captured on Instagram.

All our big list A artists who knew very well that Fhish was to be removed today en route for Bamenda did not go to the mutuary. All they know is RIP and then add one small emoji as if they are too occupied with one big international project.

The family waited and thought maybe it was early, they waited thinking that maybe co-artists could join then give their own idea on the burial program Or contribute on drawing up the program but non showed up.
I appreciate Je suis kobo for making a tribute song for Fhish a few hours of dismiss. That's love. I don't know whether they are jealous of the dead man's money he won or they are simply wicked. If it was a big Nigerian star most of these your A list artists will pay flights to Nigeria. When its Davido asking for birthday cash every artist is hustling to give. Even bloggers are overloading it on their blogs but where is footage of fhish on their blog.
Support your own is their national anthem. What a shame. Is Fhish not your own? Please life is turn by turn. Are they aware that if concerts are banned just for 1 year most of them will learn "Ngesss"? or beg?
Common list A artists who still rent in people's homes be making as if they have made it. My question is, What are they always occupied doing? Even to pay last homage to a colleague? What a shame.
I Rooney personally wish to inform all artists and bloggers to search for info on his burial ceremony in Bamenda and make sure you attend it. This time around is by force. Roll call will be used. Rubbish 🗑. What's wrong with Cameroon artists?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I lost my job few months back and there was no way to get income for my family, things was so tough and I couldn't get anything for my children, not until a met a recommendation on a page writing how Mr Bernie Wilfred helped a lady in getting a huge amount of profit every 6 working days on trading with his management on the cryptocurrency Market, to be honest I never believe it but I took the risk to take a loan of $800 and I contacted him unbelievable and I was so happy I earn $12,500 in 6 working days, the most joy is that I can now take care of my family I don't know how to appreciate your good work Mr. Bernie Doran God will continue to bless you for being a life saver I have no way to appreciate you than to tell people about your good services.
For a perfect investment and good strategies contact Mr Bernie Doran via WhatsApp :+1(424)285-0682 or Telegram : @Bernie_doran_fx or Email : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com

FBS

Labels

Social

YouTube Channel

SUPPORT US ON ANY ACCOUNT BELOW: A $ CAN HELP

Bitcoin: 1J29kLtKLE3apCkjcNVkBLyLunCkKZ2bJc

Perfect Money: U19278528