Google Search

Ad3

Saturday 14 July 2018

Shocking Story Of A Cameroonian Lady Who Invested 156K and Made 900K in Two Months

Bitworld Center, making new millionaires in Cameroon and the world.
You are about to get the insights of a young Cameroonian lady who invested 156,000 F and made 900,000 F in two months. When I met Belinda last week, my first question was, how did you make this huge sum in just two months, and from which type of job or business because to get such a salary here in Cameroon is not that easy.

Belinda is a primary school teacher and her monthly salary is 92,500F and she can't pay her rents, help her mom and her 2 children with such a government salary. What if any of them fall sick. Just last week, Belinda paid her 400,000 F debt after joining and investing at Bitworld Center and now she told me that after her third investment, she will start a new foundation building for her family.

Listen to Belinda

Belinda told me that she has been into other online and network businesses for the past 8 months but hasn't got what she just hitted in this new network. "It was like a dream but I only had to accept it". I met this young guy online advertising about BitWorld Center Company. I read about the Company, its daily earnings, very impressive and their other awards and bonuses. I told myself "Let me just take the risk after all the rich men and women out there have taken a risk before and that's why we all find nobility in them.



I contacted the guy on Whatsapp and he gave me more details about Bitworld Center Company but assured me I will call him in a few months to thank him 2000 times. It looks a little bit complicated and if you don't join it, it will always be a dream.

When I registered on a Silver account ($260), my daily earnings were $5.5 daily=3,300 F (either you refer or not) because a Bitworld Center dollar in Cameroon sells at 600 F. Now I decided to refer friends and each time I refer a friend, the company will send me huge bonuses both direct and binary. The bonuses was what shortened my first 5 months investment contract to 1 month 2 days and the second investment was just 28 days. Normally, when you invest $260, the company triples it.

There are many investment plans the company offers but I decided to choose $260. There you have $35, $60, $110, $260, $510, $1100 up to $12000. 
This company permits you to withdraw your money each time you attain $75 or you allow the money on the company website and activate people who wish to join while they send you the equivalence in CFA or any other currency.

What is Your Next Plan

By weekend I shall be investing on a $500 plan, and I have hopes to make at least 900,000 F a month. I will never stop thanking this boy. If you are serious and wish to register, contact this number 675421156 or Register Now and start earning the next day.
Do you know that Belinda plans to buy a car? Yes she will. Her next investment can do it.
Join her and make your new story which will be published here as well.

Share my(Belinda) story on Facebook, Whatsapp and others. You are the next millionaire in Jesus name.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The article was more of a reported speech with some grammatical errors (to chose instead of to choose. Chose is the past tense of choose)

Rooney N said...

Thank you very much sir.

Unknown said...

Mr. Rooney God bless you for the great job am looking forward in joining soon

Unknown said...

Mr. Rooney God bless you for the great job am looking forward in joining soon

FBS

Labels

Social

YouTube Channel

SUPPORT US ON ANY ACCOUNT BELOW: A $ CAN HELP

Bitcoin: 1J29kLtKLE3apCkjcNVkBLyLunCkKZ2bJc

Perfect Money: U19278528